SF 49er’s & Superbowl 50
Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara CA
Levi’s Stadium is the new $1.3 billion dollar home of the San Francisco 49ers, the 49ers Museum, Superbowl 50 and several other entertainment events. The stadium seats approximately 68,500 people and is the next generation of high tech and environmentally friendly stadium design.
Aspects of the fan experience are somewhat controversial given traffic challenges and outdoor temperature/sun issues (depends on season since it is completely open). Fans of old Candlestick Park can also get nostalgic.
Levi’s Stadium Details
phone: (415) 464-9377; links: Levi’s stadium website, yelp
49er’s Museum Details
phone: (800) 745-3000; links: 49er’s museum website, yelp
49ers Football Details
phone: (408) 562-4949; links: 49ers football website, yelp
Superbowl 50 Details
links: Superbowl website, Super Bowl 50 details for locals
- Super Bowl 50 – Details for locals
- San Jose Things To Do and Map
- Mountain View Things To Do and Map
- Great America Park – Located nearby but closed during 49ers Home Games and in the winter.
- SF Giants Ball Park – A great ball park well worth visiting if you like professional sports. You can take the kids inside to look around for free several days/year; see SF Giants Fan Lot for details.
- Maps of best hiddenSF things to do
- Top of page and Home page