This very popular hiking & biking trail runs about 6 miles along the Crystal Springs Reservoir between Crystal Springs Rd and Hillcrest Blvd. It was originally part of the main road between SF and Half Moon Bay. See more details.
- Canada Rd Sunday Biking – good beginner/intermediate biking nearby
- Skyline Ridge Biking – good advanced biking nearby
- San Francisco Biking – more places to bike near SF
- Crystal Springs Regional Trail – a planned 17.5 trail which will include a San Andreas segment, a Sawyer Camp segment (i.e., Sawyer Camp Trail), and a Crystal Springs segment (i.e., Canada Rd Sunday Biking).
- San Mateo County Park Trails – Short descriptions of nearby county trails
- Belmont’s Best Parks & Dog Walks
- San Mateo Things To Do and Map
- Top of page or Home page