A nice state beach near the town of Pescadero. It also extends inland along Pescadero Creek into the 243 acre Pescadero Marsh Nature Preserve. Walk under the Highway 1 bridge to get to into the preserve.
There are three parking lots along Highway 1. The north lot requires you to pay for parking. The central lot, immediately south of Pescadero Creek bridge, and the south lot, across Highway 1 from Pescadero Road, have free parking.
- Bean Hollow Beach & Pebble Beach – Two very interesting beaches just south of here. There is a great nature walk along interesting rock formations between these two beaches.
- Pescadero Best Things To Do and Map – Drop by our favorite little town, Pescadero, 1-1/2 miles inland for some tasty treats and coffee.
- Half Moon Bay area Things To Do and Map
- Half Moon Bay area Beaches & Trails and Map
- Top of page and Home page