& Sharp Park Beach
This long 1,140 foot municipal pier in Pacifica is one of best pier fishing spots in the state and ranked #1 in the Bay area. No admission is charged and no license is required. There’s not much else to do here (except for a little deli on the pier) and it’s usually quiet except during hot spells when San Francisco crowds come down to enjoy the fog.
It’s a very pleasant walk from the pier south along Sharp Park Beach to Mori Point. If you are a walker then definitely climb the steps up to Mori Point for some spectacular scenery.
- Pacifica Area Map of Things To Do
- Devil’s Slide Trail – Nice new multi-use trail to the south of here.
- Pedro Point Headlands – Natural trails nearby that are less crowded.
- Montara Area Map of Things To Do
- Half Moon Bay coastal trails and map for HiddenSF’s best things for locals to do along the Half Moon Bay Coast line
- Maps of best hiddenSF things to do
- Top of page and Home page