Rockaway Beach, Pacifica
Breakers Cafe is a Pacifica locals’ favorite and a favorite of ours as well. Expect a wait on weekends.
Rockaway Beach at Nick’s parking lot is an excellent place to watch the big waves break during “bad” weather when the ocean is rough. Nearby you can find some older, well worn restaurants such as Nicks Restaurant (dancing weekend evenings) & Moonraker Restaurant (good ocean views) and the Pacifica Chamber of Commerce.
- Pacifica Area Map of Things To Do
- Mori Ridge Trail to Sweeney Ridge – Excellent trail up the mountain east of Hwy 1.
- Devil’s Slide Trail – Nice new multi-use trail to the south of here.
- Pedro Point Headlands – Natural trails nearby that are less crowded.
- Montara Area Map of Things To Do
- Half Moon Bay coastal trails and map for HiddenSF’s best things for locals to do along the Half Moon Bay Coast line
- Maps of best hiddenSF things to do
- Top of page and Home page