Westfield Valley Fair Mall
2855 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA
Valley Fair Mall is just across the street from Santana Row. This superregional mall is one of the largest enclosed shopping centers in the state (about 1.5 million sf of leasable space with more in planning) and has the highest sales volume (over $800/sf). Inside are more than 225 shops which rarely a vacancy since business is so good. The architecture is upscale & nice and the mall operation is clean & well run. It can sometimes get quite packed on weekends and holidays.
The anchor stores are Nordstroms, Macys (Womens and Mens), and the Gap. Mingled in busy hallways among them are hundreds of smaller shops. You will be able to find a store which meets most any buying need, from plain to luxury. This is a place for serious shopping for all!
- Map to Valley Fair Mall
- Santana Row – Just across the street from Westfield Valley Fair Mall
- Best Bay Area Shopping Centers Page and Map
- San Jose attractions & map – Different things to do near Santana Row.
- Los Gatos & map – Los Gatos is a nice little town to shop that’s not too far from Santana Row.
- Maps of best hiddenSF things to do
- Top of page or Home page